Emily Greenberg is a Private Home Tutor & Educational Coach, serving the Miami, FL area.
She is currently on a leave of absence, for medical reasons.
A native New Yorker, she has worked with a wide range of clients since 2006.
Ms. Greenberg works with students and people of all ages ~ preschool through college and beyond, offering a variety of services:
- remedial academic & organizational work
- support for learning disabilities
- executive functioning & time management skills
- organizational coaching
- setting clear boundaries for success
- enrichment for gifted students
She works closely with psychologists, school administrators, teachers, advisors and parents ~ as needed, to ensure that goals are generated and achieved.
- An earnest belief that one-on-one learning is an excellent supplement for any academic curriculum
- Sustain an underlying goal for each client: be an appropriate role model, maximize their potential as a student and individual, ultimately serve as a cornerstone for instilling motivation, fostering accomplishment & building confidence
- Maintain the genesis of the work, which stems from clear communication, organization, structure, myriad learning strategies and firm accountability
- Foster equal commitment & sensitivity to the behavioral and emotional components of learning
- Create an atmosphere of trust and understanding for each client
- Deliver a unique service ~ unlike the average ‘tutor’ ~ through the combination of a highly trained professional background with an individualized, organic & whole approach to learning